1. All-in-One MassageRenew, Refresh, and Eliminate Pain & Stress
My exclusive and luxurious All-in-One Massage, a holistic approach unique to Massage TLC & Wellness, provides you with access to a broad road array of relaxing, energizing, and healing "complimentary therapies" at no extra cost in my spa-like environment. I also offer a few low-cost, optional add-on therapies that you are welcome to request.
Whether your goal is to renew, refresh and relax, or eliminate pain and stress—in your personalized All-in-One Massage session you decide which of my long list of complimentary therapies (many of which would cost you a great deal extra at other clinics) you would like to enjoy. Each session features the healing benefits of organic coconut oil, far infrared ray heat, and relaxing aromatherapy.
2. Applied Vascular Therapy (BEMER)Reduce Discomfort & Stress While Increasing Endurance & Energy
The core of BEMER technology (an FDA registered Class I medical device) is a unique, safe, patented wave-shape, multi-dimensional signal that penetrates and interacts with the body at the cellular level. The effect is improved circulation, cardiac function, immune system, cellular nutrient and oxygen supply, toxin and metabolic waste removal, endurance, energy, mental clarity, relaxation, and sleep—and reduced discomfort, chronic fatigue, and stress. See the brochure for more info and learn more at my BEMER site.
My BEMER Pro model allows you to benefit from full-body and localized therapy at the same time.
3. EFTEliminate Emotional & Physical Pain (stress, anxiety, grief, fears)
As an advanced EFT practitioner I can aid you in eliminating "locked-in" negative emotions that are causing physical conditions and ongoing trauma and stress—emotions that may be keeping you from reaching your full potential—using EFT, a revolutionary, non-invasive technique that can successfully address bodily pain, stress, anger, anxiety, phobias, past traumas, grief, guilt, depression, panic and addictions. You will be amazed with the progress you can make in just ONE session. See the EFT Introductory Video to learn more. Add just $20 for an EFT Session Enhanced with Essential Oil Therapy.
4. Nutritional counselingUtilizing Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA)
As a trained Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) practitioner I can aid you in determining where you may have nutritional deficiencies and other stressors that are preventing you from achieving optimum health. See this informative video on the importance of good nutrition.
After QRA testing I may suggest simple lifestyle changes and premium quality supplements designed to address your specific issues. The primary supplements I recommend are developed and manufactured by Premier Research Labs, a leading-edge holistic company that offers supplements free of the toxic fillers, binders, flowing agents, and glues generally found in most other "natural" supplements. Providing your body with essential, whole food-based, high-quality nutrients can restore proper balance while helping you experience renewed energy and health. Learn more here.
5. Postural Alignment TherapyIdentify and Eliminate Postural Issues Causing Pain
As a Postural Alignment Practitioner trained by Egoscue University, I can analyze your posture and provide you with a personalized assessment and condition-specific menu of simple stretches and exercises specifically designed to address your individual postural and muscular imbalances—imbalances that may be a primary cause of your pain.
During your 2 hour Postural Alignment Analysis, Massage & E-cise Session I will review and discuss your health history, pains and limitations; check your range of motion and gait (manner of walking); photograph and evaluate your posture; review with you your postural deviations; aid you in eliminating pain and improving your posture via targeted massage with Ashi-Thai™ stretching; provide you with a condition-specific menu of exercises and gentle stretches designed to aid you in restoring full, natural function to your muscles and joints; then coach you in how to properly execute each exercise and stretch for maximum benefit.
Complimentary TherapiesThe following complimentary therapies are available in an All-in-One Massage Session at no extra cost!
Massage Therapies (eliminate stress, pain, and muscle tension)
- Swedish Massage: Are you overworked, over-stressed, and in serious need of physical and mental relaxation? A relaxing Swedish massage is just the ticket! Swedish Massage is just one of a wealth of techniques I am trained in, and I generally combine Swedish with a number of other massage techniques, along with several other no-cost complimentary therapies, for maximum effectiveness.
- Hot Stone Massage: My luxurious hot stone massage treatment, provided at no extra charge, will sooth your tired and sore muscles, melting away stress, and increasing circulation and metabolism with the soothing heat of warmed, smooth stones. This type of gentle massage can help decrease pain and muscle spasms, reduce chronic stress and tension, and increase your flexibility.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Do you suffer from chronic pain, fibromyalgia, muscle inflammation, back pain, or muscle cramping? Then you would greatly benefit from a stronger, more focused therapeutic massage that stimulates, conditions, and heals tense contracted muscles. At most other clinics you would pay a good deal extra for Deep Tissue Massage, yet at Massage TLC & Wellness there is no extra charge for this highly pain relieving and relaxing technique.
- Trigger Point & Myofascial Release Therapy: Do you have tender / painful muscles that just won't let go? Are you having frequent headaches, neck stiffness, elbow or shoulder pain, or low back stiffness? Then this more specific type of deep tissue massage—which includes the identification and release of points of tight muscle fibers (muscle knots) that are causing local and referred pain—is just what you need. Trigger Point & Myofascial Release Therapy reduces chronic pain, increases flexibility, improves circulation, raises energy levels, and enhances immune system function.
- Chinese Cupping Massage: This stimulating yet soothing technique combines Chinese cupping therapy with relaxing massage techniques, and utilizes "negative pressure" to soften tight muscles, loosen adhesions, lift connective tissue, and aid in the removal of toxins by opening lymphatic pathways. Cupping can also be used to successfully reduce fat build-up and treat cellulite, and is highly effective in relieving back pain, headaches, and fatigue.
- Sports Massage: Are you a professional or amateur athlete, or someone who keeps active to stay fit? If so, a Sports Massage can greatly aid you in alleviating pain and preventing injuries that affect flexibility, mobility, response time, and overall performance. Sports Massage is a type of therapeutic massage designed for athletes, or anyone who has a challenging fitness routine—and is greatly beneficial both pre-(to prepare for peak performance) and post-event (to speed the recovery and healing process). See my Athletes page for additional information.
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® (AOBT): Do you enjoy deep tissue massage? Then you need to try Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy®. As a certified Athiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy practitioner I can provide you with this enhanced form of deep tissue massage (sometimes called "barefoot massage") where pressure is smoothly and evenly applied via my feet. Often called "the deepest and most luxurious massage on the planet," Ashiatsu (which means "foot pressure" in Japanese) is great for sciatica, chronic back pain, and tight or painful muscles—and can provide you with one of the most relaxing massages you've ever experienced.
- Ashi-Thai™ (Stretching Massage): Do you suffer from stiff and painful muscles that just won't relax? Then you would greatly benefit from Ashi-Thai's compressive techniques and passive stretches that relax your muscles while increasing your flexibility and range of motion. The technique is performed with you fully clothed, ideally in loose and flexible clothing (if you don't have loose clothing we'll provide you with a loose-fitting cotton outfit for the session). As a certified Ashi-Thai™ practitioner I often use this technique right before a traditional massage to melt away stress and tension and relieve pain—and like all of my other complimentary therapies, there is NO extra charge for this amazing and extremely relaxing technique.
- Prenatal Massage: Are you pregnant, and want to feel your best? As a therapist trained in prenatal massage, I can aid you in relieving muscle aches and joint pains, reducing anxiety, decreasing symptoms of depression, and reducing swelling. Studies have shown that hormone levels associated with relaxation and stress are significantly altered by regular massage, leading to mood regulation and improved cardiovascular health when massage therapy is a part of regular prenatal care. NOTE: I require that clients be at 14 weeks or beyond, or provide me with a doctor's written permission. At 14 weeks and beyond no doctor's written permission is required.
- Thermal Connective Tissue Release Massage: Ready for a warm and relaxing massage like you've never experienced? Then simply ask that a Thermal Connective Tissue Release Massage be included (at no additional cost) when you schedule your next session. Thermal Connective Tissue Release Massage is a warm and relaxing therapy that combines specific hands-on techniques with the warmth of heated flax-seed pillows, making it easier to work through layers of soft tissue to reach the deeper origins of pain. So why not go ahead and treat yourself today!
- Reflexology / Hand & Foot Massage: Imagine being pampered while improving your health at the same time! That's
exactly what you experience with Reflexology--a technique that is both a science and an art based on the premise there are reflex zones
on the feet and hands that correspond to specific body parts and regions. This unique method of using the thumb and finger pressure to
"work" these reflex areas can help relieve stress and tension, improve nerve and blood supply, and unblocking nerve impulses that may
be impeding proper energy flow to the corresponding areas of the body.
Spa Treatment Therapies
- Essential Oil Hand and Foot Treatment with Hot Mitts: Feel like pampering yourself? Then try my luxury spa treatment where your hands and your feet are bathed in warm water, massaged with healing essential oils, and then clothed in the calming warmth of heated flax seed hand and foot mitts. As with my other complimentary therapies there is no extra cost for this treatment during an All-in-One Massage Session. This amazing treatment will help you quickly recover from fatigue, relax your nerves, aid in eliminating insomnia, and stimulate your immune system.
- Rejuvenating Facial Cupping: Interested in looking younger? Then look no further. Women in Asia & Europe have been using Facial Cupping for rejuvenation and maintenance for generations. The benefits include increased local circulation and reduced fine lines and wrinkles as the drainage of stagnant fluids from reservoir areas lessens edema and chronic puffiness. I also gently massage in my own special blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Clary Sage, and Sandalwood essential oils—infused with organic coconut oil—to help reduce wrinkles and soften the skin.
- Full-Body Far Infrared Ray (FIR) Sauna: During your All-in-One Massage Session feel free, at no extra cost, to bask in the warmth of Far Infrared Ray (FIR) Sauna as its soothing heat and negative ions bathe your body from every angle to naturally relieve muscular aches and pains, decrease joint stiffness, detoxify, burn calories (up to 600 per hour), emulsify cellulite, increase circulation, and promote overall health and wellness. Each session includes an organic electrolyte drink, and follow-on time for you to shower before you leave. Learn more about Far Infrared Ray technology here.
- Light Therapy: Light therapy is a powerful energy healing modality that is widely practiced by many health practitioners and is offered in wellness centers and holistic spas around the world. Even NASA noted that light therapy could be used "to help treat conditions that could arise in space that don't respond to treatment because of those microgravity situations."
- Crystal Bowl Sound Therapy: Crystal Bowl Sound Therapy re-patterns energetic layers
of the body and can have a profound and positive impact on health. At Massage TLC
& Wellness I use high quality crystal bowls which provide
healing vibrations that help relieve stress and improve mental clarity.
- MPS Ultimate Pain Therapy: As a practitioner trained in MPS Ultimate Pain Therapy with the Dolphin Neurostim I can apply Dolphin Neurostim Microcurrent Point Stimulation (MPS) to tightened and contracted muscles or to treatment points which relate to them, "releasing" the muscles and permitting increased re-innervation of their neural pathways. By relaxing the muscles there is less pressure on the nerves, which calms the nerve pathways—permitting greater range of motion and increased functionality. Also, by keeping the muscles soft and supple you guard yourself against further injury while at the same time maintaining optimal health of muscle tissue. As with my other complimentary therapies, there is no extra charge for MPS when combined with an All-in-One Massage Session.
- Electro Reflex Energizer: The Electro Reflex Energizer helps reconnect broken or damaged electrical circuits within the body by stimulating them with the correct wave form, current, and frequency. Where there is pain in the body there is generally electrical resistance, meaning the electrical signals between cells are suppressed. Consistent use of the Advanced ERE can help restore the flow of electricity through painful areas so circuits remain on and healing can be promoted. Click here to see a video overview of the benefits of this technology.
- E-Power: When you visit the ocean or are by a waterfall the negative ions make you feel energized and refreshed. The E-Power machine is designed to increase the negative potential in your body and energize your cells with a 70KHz frequency. A simple test with a florescent bulb will show you how the E-power is energizing your cells. Increasing the electric potential of cells increases their ability to produce ATP, a co-enzyme molecule that stores the energy we need to do just about everything we do and is considered by biologists to be the energy currency of life.
- Hot House (Far Infrared Ray Dome): The HotHouse emits far infrared rays and promotes the elimination of fats, chemicals, and toxins from the blood; aids in breaking down cellulite; promotes the rebuilding of injured tissue; enhances the immune system; relieves minor aches and pains; and aids in the healing of scar tissue, burns, and skin problems. Click here to see a video overview of the benefits of this technology. Learn more about Far Infrared Ray technology here.
- Chi Machine: The Chi Machine blends the ancient arts of massage with modern technology for a unique experience in relaxation. The gentle, oscillating, figure-eight motion is a passive form of aerobic exercise that maximizes oxygen absorption. A Chi Machine session is performed while you are reclining and relaxed. Just 5 minutes on the machine is equal to taking a 1 mile walk. It energizes the body by enhancing muscle relaxation, providing temporary relief from minor muscular aches, and bathing your cells in nutrients and oxygen. Click here to see a video overview of the benefits of this technology.
- Power Eyes:
Power Eyes—a gold metal winner at the 2008 International Invention Show—combines soothing far
infrared ray (FIR) heat, safe and quiet low pressure "finger tip" massage, and gentle multi-frequency vibration to improve
circulation, speed up the metabolism process, relieve visual fatigue and eye strain, and help eliminate dark circles and fine
wrinkles around your eyes. As a side benefit, use of Power Eyes may help improve the quality of your sleep.
Optional All-in-One Massage Session Add-on TherapiesThe following therapies are available as low-cost add-ons to a scheduled All-in-One Massage Session. Just tell me when you arrive that you wish to add on one of these options to your session.
Enhanced Raindrop Technique ($35 add-on)The Enhanced Raindrop Technique leverages twelve 100% pure, natural, Young Living essential oils (basil, blue tansy, cypress, frankincense, lavender, marjoram, oregano, peppermint, rosewood, spruce, thyme, and wintergreen) along with reflexology, warm compresses, and stretching to help bring the body back into structural and electrical alignment. Pure essential oils are dispensed like drops of rain from a height of about six inches above the back; are feathered along the vertebrae, back muscles, and shoulders; are massaged into your feet; and then gently massaged into your back with a steaming moist towel. At Massage TLC & Wellness the standard Raindrop Technique is enhanced by the use of Thermal Connective Tissue Release via hot mitts on the hands and feet, and gentle stretching of the neck muscles with a warm flax-seed pillow. Clients have reported decreased pain, increased mobility, and an overall feeling of peace and a renewed zest for life.
AromaDome® & Reflexolog ($35 add-on)Up to 20 minutes of your All-in-One Massage Session can include the use of our AromaDome®. a custom-designed tent enclosure that takes aromatherapy to a whole new level. While your upper body is under the dome you benefit from the inhalation of an enhanced concentration of the 100% pure, natural, Young Living essential oil of your choice while relaxing on our far infrared ray heated massage table and enjoying the best foot reflexology you have ever experienced.
Thai Herbal Ball Therapy ($20 add-on)I only use certified organic Thai Herbal Balls. The Thai Herbal Ball (used for centuries in Thailand to soothe aching muscles) is a heated compress of a special blend of herbs with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and muscle relaxing effects. The herbs are wrapped in a muslin ball that is pre-heated in our herbal ball steamer. The heat of the ball , which is used in conjunction with hot stones, helps dilate blood vessels and ease muscle tension as the warm herbs induce a deep overall sense of relaxation. A massage with a Thai herbal ball is the Thai equivalent to hot stone massage. As a special treat, you get to take home the herbal ball, which I suggest using in a warm, soaking bath.
Kenesio® Taping ($15 add-on)Kinesio® Taping (see the video) is a therapeutic taping technique where a specially designed 100% cotton, latex-free, elastic, hypoallergenic tape is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation and relax and support muscles and joints. Please print out a copy of our Kinesio® Tape Instructions prior to your initial visit for Kinesio taping.
Optional EFT Add-on
EFT Session Enhanced with Essential Oil Therapy ($20 add-on)An EFT Session Enhanced with Essential Oil Therapy vastly expands the effectiveness of EFT via the application of a personalized set of stress-relieving and health-enhancing essential oils while you relax on a warm massage table. The oils help release cellular memories stored in the body by stimulating the limbic system (the emotional center of the brain) to more effectively clear and release negative emotions. EFT and appropriate essential oils are a powerful combination for tackling pain, stress, anger, anxiety, phobias, past traumas, grief, guilt, depression, panic and addictions. You can schedule this session right from my Schedule page.
Massage TLC & Wellness is conveniently located in the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) area in Carrollton, TX at TX-121 and Carrollton Pkwy—within 15 to 30 minutes of Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Denton, The Colony, Little Elm, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Coppell, Grapevine, Southlake, Bedford, Euless, Irving, Farmers Branch, Dallas, Addison, and Richardson. Click the map icon below to locate us.